Sunday, April 4, 2021

VIDEO after Naxal attack:24 jawans martyred in Bijapur; 20 bodies at the spot, rescue team reached here was also attacked by Naxals

Besides 180 Naxalites, there were about 250 Naxalites from Conta Area Committee, Palmed Area Committee, Jagargunda Area Committee and Basaguda Area Committee, Inspector General of Police P Sundarraj said. It is learned that the Naxals took the bodies in two tractors.

Officials had earlier estimated that
Jonaguda, a border area of ​​Bijapur-Sukma district, was the main area of ​​the Naxalites. A battalion of Naxalites and several platoons are always deployed here. Naxalite Sujata is the woman commander of the entire area. It is believed that the officials had already estimated that there could be a major attack by the Naxalites on Jawano. This was the reason why more than two thousand soldiers landed in the whole area.

He had suffered heavy losses in the first firing. However, the jawans did not lose heart and broke the siege of the Naxals, killing more than three Naxalites. Wounded soldiers and bodies of martyrs were also taken out of the siege. Among the martyred soldiers are 2-2 Bastaria Battalion and DGR and one Cobra.

CRPF DG arrives in Chhattisgarh
Meanwhile, CRPF Director General Kuldeep Singh has reached Chhattisgarh. In the meantime, they will review the situation. After the operation in Bijapur, the home ministry had instructed him to go to the spot. Home Minister Amit Shah has sent DG to Bijpur and is also in touch with the Chhattisgarh Chief Minister.

PM Modi expresses grief
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has expressed grief over the martyrdom of the jawans. He said the sacrifices of the soldiers will never be forgotten. My condolences go out to the families of the soldiers who were martyred in Chhattisgarh. The sacrifices of the brave martyrs will never be forgotten. He prays that the injured will recover soon.


This is the second Naxal attack in Chhattisgarh in 10 days after five jawans were killed in a Naxal blast on March 23 . Earlier, five soldiers were killed in an attack on March 23. The attack was carried out by the Naxals through an IED blast in Narayanpur. The CRPF, DRG, District Police Force and Cobra Battalion went out of the Tarrem police station to conduct a joint search. Meanwhile, the Naxals attacked the Silgar forest in the afternoon. Jenny was also retaliated against.
Attacks intensify after peace talks were proposed The
Naxals had on March 17 proposed peace talks with the government. The Naxalites made a statement and said they were ready to negotiate with the Chhattisgarh government for the welfare of the people. He also set three conditions for negotiations. These include the removal of the armed forces, the lifting of sanctions on Maoist organizations and the unconditional release of their imprisoned leaders.


Attacks intensify after peace talks were proposed The
Naxals had on March 17 proposed peace talks with the government. The Naxalites made a statement and said they were ready to negotiate with the Chhattisgarh government for the welfare of the people. He also set three conditions for negotiations. These include the removal of the armed forces, the lifting of sanctions on Maoist organizations and the unconditional release of their imprisoned leaders.

Share:

Followers

આપ સૌનુ હાદિઁક સ્વાગત છે.

આપ સૌનુ હાદિઁક સ્વાગત છે.

Blog Archive